Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

TCAS and Multiplayer, Lighting??

Will it show planes in MP?Also, how do you get lights on panel to only light up the white writing, not all the lights?

Guest ilh

MP traffic will show on TCAS if you select the "FS9 internal" option or use AIBridge with the "FSUIPC" option.Don't forget to turn TCAS fully on. That means transponder in TA/RA and TFC button on the EFIS control panel.Lee Hetherington (KBED)

Yes it will show the planes. Go to the PMDG/OPTIONS menu and check either FS internal or FSUIPC. I am not online but I think if you choose the FSUIPC option you will need AIBRIDGE too. As for the lighting I am not sure I understand your question? That is the only nightlighting (MCP lit and panel wite lettering).[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

K...I turned on the TCAS (TA/RA) and turned on TFC. I have the little white Dots around my aircraft, but don't see my buddy in FS?What range does it go to, and do you have to be at same altitude?

Guest georg

The range should be around 40-60 nm? and as I know it takes +/- 2000 ft planes.

Guest 737400

Make sure dont forget above, blow and normal settings.this is a little clickable botton located at right top of where you do your TA/TARA settingsHasan

Also don't forget to sign your name to your posts ;-) For climb set ABOVE For criuse set NORMAL For descent set BELOW[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Paul Heaney

Actually I selected "Below" and It showed AC Below me that were 9,900 Feet lower.Once I was higher thank 10K they did not show.