Sign in to follow this  
Guest HepburnUGA

Customer Input Incorrect Email Address.....

Guest HepburnUGA

Title Edited for content- RSRHello PMDG,I agree that I am partly to blame in my ordering debacle. I have, however, sent NUMEROUS emails to support from NUMEROUS email accounts per Lefteris' instructions, and I have received not one reponse from PMDG.I will, therefor, explain my situation and ask that this get rectified ASAP.My name is Jeff Hepburn, and I purchased this aircraft this morning around 10AM EST time using my mother's credit card (Janice Johnson). I put in my business email, and I found out that it has pretty tight spam filters on it. I never received my download link.I have since emailed support with all of the above info. plus more identifying information and provided TWO alternate email address, but I have heard nothing back. The two alternate email addresses provided have been:jthepburn@mindspring.comjeffreyhepburn@hotmail.comI ask that my download link be sent to either of these two addresses ASAP. If this is not possible, or more information is needed, I ask that you please send me an email to one of those two addresses and let me know what else you need.I will be upfront about my final mistake. I did not write down my order number, because I had fully intended to print out my email as a receipt. I can provide any other details that you will need to verify my identity.Thank you for you immediate attention.

Guest Viper2

I did the same thing and didnt write down my order number and have also sent an email through my alternate hotmail account ssj3vegeta50@hotmail.com as well as my normal one nanapeel@optusnet.com.au and have not received a reply yet. My name is Peter Podgornik if it helps and i bought the product on the 24th of April at approx 23:30 GMT+10.

Sorry, guys. Please resend your support question to the support address as outlined by John.Thanks

Please don't think they have forgotten about you if they don't reply within minutes or hours. They have a lot of emails to answer and go by order.. you will get answered, it may just take a little longer than you'd like.Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your purcahses.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest decker009

Im in a slightly different boat than you. I ordered my product and in no less than a minute received download info, that was in the morning. At mid afternoon my download link is no longer active and have send various emails with no replies at all. Frustrated customer who finds it messed up that they no longer support download accelerators as well as resume when theres a lot of us on dialup lines. The previous releases worked perfect with them. Either way currently at a friends house still waiting for my link to become active again so I can use his broadband to download it.

Jeff-As of 0415Z on 25APR04 we have not received any email from you.I have updated your account based upon the information provided in the above post...RSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Peter->I did the same thing and didnt write down my order number and>have also sent an email through my alternate hotmail account>ssj3vegeta50@hotmail.com as well as my normal one>nanapeel@optusnet.com.au and have not received a reply yet. My>name is Peter Podgornik if it helps and i bought the product>on the 24th of April at approx 23:30 GMT+10.I answered your first email to us around 1600Z on 24APR04... You should have received two email, one from support@ and the other from the order server.I have used one of the addresses you provided above to send you a third confirmation...Guys- if you have aggressive spam filters- that is the problem...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest decker009

What about my situation. How come my account hasnt been resetted. decker009@hotmail.com. You just posted in regards to the other person am I been overlooked. Cause my credit card got charged in full already

Guest Viper2

Sorry robert but i have not yet received an email from you guys, it might be because my isp is having some problems while it is doing maintenance and i am unable to turn off the spam filter. Have you tried sending to my hotmail account?

Guest Viper2

I have now been able to turn off my spam filter, can you send the email again if possible?

Guest HepburnUGA

Thanks guys, I've received the link and am now downloading, albeit extremely slow.Thanks for the assistance and sorry for the trouble.

Guest jan_paul86

Hello everybody i have also this same problem as the starter of this topic.My name is Jan-Paul Eikelenboom. I have orderd the pmdg 737-800/900 on your web-site under my fathers name a.s.eikelenboom because he has a credit card. I order the pmdg 737-800/900 at 24-04-04. But I have filed in the wrong e-mail address on the order form. So i didn't get a e-mail with a download link. I have already send to e-mails to PMDG one to support@precisionmanuals.com and one to updateme@precisionmanuals.com. I have get a repons on the e-mail to support@precisionmanuals.com. It contaned the following : Updated as you requested!I sent you a new link as well!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development GroupBut i haven't had a e-mail with the new link to download de pmdg 737-800/900. I have seen that Robert S. Randazzo active is at this topic. So maybe you could tell me when I can expect to recive the e-mail with the new link. The wrong e-mail adress is : a.s.eikelenboom@wxs.nlAnd the correct is :al.eikelenboom@wxs.nl you can also send it to : webmaster@supersim.com Could please somebody of the PMDG respond on this message (still no anwser on the e-mail to updateme@precisionmanuals.com)Jan-Paul