Sign in to follow this  
bobbyjoh

Paint Request

Hi PMDG Team,I have been on a rant on the other forum about how great the 800/900 upgrade has been so I won't do another here.simple request. Currently I fly the PMDG 737-700 with the United Airlines new livery. Can those of us that are UAL lovers, please!!!!!!! do a fictual UAL 737-800 winglet or 900 with the United new colors. John T, I am flying your work and just love it. However I would like to move up a little and show all my United neighbors what they could be doing with a all Boeing fleet (grin).Now I just have to add this, the upgrade is just OUTSTANDING!!!!!!CheersBob JohnsonDenver, CO

Guest thscholz

Bob,as I have done the repaint for the 700 in the new UAL colors, I will do the repaint for the 800 or 900 as soon as I'm able to download the aircraft;( and there are paintkits available.CheersThomas

Thanks Thomas,I was using your UAL new colors on the 737-700. Now I have to "pretend" with the PMDG 737-800 winglet colors (grin).Can you send a email when you do the repaint? Really appreciate your efforts on this Thomas.CheersBob

Guest thscholz

>Can you send a email when you do the repaint? Really>appreciate your efforts on this Thomas.:-wave Bob, sure. As soon as I get the paintkit I'll start with the livery and send you a mail.Actually I'm thinking about doing all three versions (800, 800 with winglets and 900).:-eek CheersThomas

Guest hlm65

Hi Bob,where did you find the repaint in UAL colors for the outstanfding PMDG 737NG ?Thanks.Enrico.

Hi Enrico,Send me an email at bobbyjoh@comcast.net and I will send you a copy of the work that Thomas Scholz did for the 737-700. As you may know he is waiting for the paint-kit and will do United in new colors for the 800 (with and without winglets), and the 900.CheersBob

Hi Enrico,My email to you just bounced back saying your mailbox is full. Can you clear some room so I can send you the UAL colors.ThanksBob

Guest hlm65

Wow, my mailbox often is full of a lot of spam that I cannot stop !Anyway, at the moment (10JUN, 0717Z) there should be at least 4 Mbs free. Should you have any problem, try this other e-mail:ez65it@yahoo.itThis one should be completeley void (6 Mbs fee).Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.Should you have any other problem, please tell me if ther's a link from which to download the UAL livert.Again thanks.Enrico

Let me know when you get the file Enrico, I just sent it again. There is no download site, Thomas sent it to me. If there is a problem I will try the second site.Waiting to hear from youCheersBob

Enrico,Tried to send the old UAL colors, but mailbox full message came backBob

Guest thscholz

Hey guys,what about simply downloading it from AVSIM?:-hmmm It's there since February 21st.CheersThomas

Hi Thomas,Good point, I was going to send the one that John Travendale had done. I sent Enrico your NC 737/700 file already.I hope as soon as PMDG releases the 800/900 paintkit you will be close to release of the NC UAL livery. A lot of us are really holding are breath for this one.Thanks for the helpBob