Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvf1981

Download Problem (all resolved- thank you!)

Guest mvf1981

Edited to change title - LKPMDG,Im not trying to que jump or sound rude.1 day on and 3 emails to support with no answer and my problem has gotten worse! (emails sent yesterday over 12 hours ago was the last)PMDG please can you check for me and see if my emails have got to you. (If they have Il wait for a response like everyone else, but im assuming I should have heard something by now?)email address is mvf@ya.comBrief explanation of my problem:I did have the problem of having Internety explorer just take ages to to get hold of the 800/900 once clicking the download link in the authorised page. - occasionally got the 500 13 error server too busy but normally IE just loads half way and stops!Now the link to get me to that page from the original email doesnt even work and gives me a invalid page / unavail page error!Please, Please (pretty please with sugar on top) can you help me out. :)Thank you in advanceMark Fernandez.Mark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgBAV101, Senior First Officer

>Bump :-hang>>Mark ;)>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg>BAV101, Senior First Officermark, i got the same error message for quite some time. what I did is I closed all internet explorer windows and restarted IE. then it worked. give it a try. maybe it helps as it did for me. already got 15mb now :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest mvf1981

Hi Phil,Thanks for your suggestion! just tried it. Still no joy still getting to a invalid link. (even rebooted to be sure)never mind :(ps. I am getting despirate now. (this isnt funny no more pmdg, this is affecting my health) :-jumpyMark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgBAV101, Senior First Officer

Guest pcartierkbdl

Support,Everytime I click on my purchase link it get's resolved tohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shopp...rt/Invalid.htmlMy purchase link is not broken into two lines, which would cause aproblem, it's on one line.I have tried all day, and still displays the invalid shopping cart message.Please help I have waited so long for this release...My Order number is Paul Cartier

Mark-I've gone ahead and reset your order.Check again - you should have received a new email.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Paul-I've gone ahead and reset your order as well. You should be able to dload again.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest jzimmer74

I'm having the same "invalid" problem. I sent PMDG an email almost 24 hours ago with no response as of yet. I'm also having a crc problem when attempting to unzip the file (which is why I've downloaded so many times). I've tried turning Norton anti-virus off, but same problem...this worked last time I downloaded something from PMDG and received the same error. Anyway, I just need my account re-activated so I can download via my laptop and move the file over via cd-rom. I think this may work. Any help on the crc problem would be appreciated, though!Thanks!!Jeff in Dallas

Guest jzimmer74

PS. My order number is [bold]PEOPLE, DO NOT POST YOUR ORDER NUMBER PUBLICALLY!!!![/bold]Thanks!

Guest mvf1981

Hi Lefteris,Thank you for resetting my download.However I have my old prob back again.Il try to explain quickly.I click on the link in the email. brillo pmdg site opens up. I click on the link inside that page "download PMDG 737-800/900 (Requires PMDG 737: The Next Generation) for MS FS2004 (FS9) [$22.95]"then my IE keeps loading for ages and does nothingwhat could be causing this?I have NO dl managers running :)thanks for your comments Mark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgBAV101, Senior First Officer

Guest RoRo80

Same situation here!!I ordered the 8/900 on 04/24/04 1200z but the provided D-link seams to be inop.Confirmation Number is: 2404200407194214Five mails and still no response from the support team.Please send me a new download link.Thanks in advance and best regards Thomas Rohrbach

Guest norbrook

many ie problems can be traced to spy/adware. are you clean?adrian

Hey buddy, sorry to hear about your troubles. I once had a similar problem, and eventually it was solved by getting rid of all files in the internet cache:1. Open just one browser window (or close all others, if you're a diehard internetter ;) )2. Go to Tools - Internet Options (not sure what it says in your language; translated from Dutch)3. On tab 'General', you'll see a block 'Temporary Internet Files'. Here you can choose to 'Delete files'. DO NOT click the button that says 'delete cookies' or you'll loose all passwords stored in your browser. 4. You'll see a pop-up window that allows you to delete all offline items as well. Click it and all 'old' files will be deleted. This will force your browser to really download the pages you want to see instead of loading them from cache (which may cause troubles).I hope - but can't guarantee of course - that this will solve your problem!Best regards,Gert Wijbrans

Guest mvf1981

Thanks Adrian and Gert,Well tried both suggestions and still I have the problem with IE taking infinity to load the download.But at least I know that: A) It is not spyware causing probs as Ive eradicated it all :):( Not any local cached files causing me grief :)Any other suggestions welcome (other than pulling my hair out) :)Thanks again,Mark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgBAV101, Senior First Officer