Sign in to follow this  
Guest orocketman

I love it! But it's the most unstable piece of FS software I own

Guest orocketman

Hey guys!I love the new 800/900 it's a real work of art! However, I can't keep fs2004 open for longer than 3 minutes with it running before FS unexpectedly quits or crashes altogether. So far it has happened when I right click anywhere on the panel, and even times when I've done nothing at all. On six or seven attempts to fly I've only gotten airborne once before FS quits. The time that I did finally get airborne I was on final in the pattern and it closed on me. Is anyone else experiencing these same problems? Please let me know if you have any solutions, I want to keep flying!Thanks,Jon

Guest jdiddy

Hey JonI'm experiencing the same problems as you are. Only I can fly 45 min to an hour. After that FS quits on me too. Its a real pain. Someone from PMDG know a solution?P4 2.66, 800mhz FSBWindows XP512MB DDR80G HDNvidia 5200FX 128MBFSUIPC 3.21 registered

Guest JoakimE

I've got the same kind of problem. A few times I can fly for a while, others I can't even start the engines before FS dies, and then I can even do a 2 hour touch and go run before it crashes on approach to the original airport again. I've tried the tips in the other CTD thread, like deleting fs9.cfg and saved flights, but none of them helped. I've even tried to install newer drivers for my Radeon card, but that did not work either...

Guest JoakimE

George, technically I did sign my post, my first name (and first letter of my last name) is in my username, and my last name is in my signature ;)And what spring texture fix?Joakim ;)

Guest speight

Me too!About 15m into flight I either get a blue screen crash or a Microsoft error message crash.Have done a clean-boot re-install of my graph drvers-nogood.have made sure my fs9 sreen res is exactly same as on desktop settings, looking promising.

Guest diajohn2

I have no instability problems. I have flown flights up to four hours and it keep on going. You must have some addon problem than many of us don't.John NoeCaptainBAW317

Hmmmmm, a good topic.Well, I've seen both to be honest. Never crashed in the flight, rather on the end. I did mostly 1-2 hours flights, and tonight, I tried mine EGLL(EGKK)-EDDF flight, and well, as I landed, all nice, and then, when parked at the gate, I wanted to turn off engines, and there it goes, DirectX error.

Guest mikemcbee

If you still are still having this problem, try changing to Nvidia's Forceware Drivers 6072 at guru3d.com. It helped me alit. I set all adapter settings to default. All is ok for me after that. Mike

Guest jetstar230

I have had no Probs!!! I find It runs very wellAMD Athlon XP 2800+2.09 GHz768MB of RamRadeon 9700 Pro 128MBJasonAustralia