Sign in to follow this  
Dean_EGTC

Download email?

Hi,I ordered the 800/900 approx 1000UTC and have had no reply. I emailed support 1250UTC which has also met with no response. I foolishly neglected to note down the order number believing I would receive an immediate 'Thankyou for your purchase etc' email as is the norm with all other downloadable software I've purchased. Even if there were no download instructions an auto response confirmation would have been nice.The email used for purchase was flight(at)dmcity.comReply appreciated.ps. I've also checked my email logs. Nothing bounced from PM.

You know, I am assuming that you have read the other forum notes people posted here.As such, you'd at LEAST have thought about giving your FULL name - there are quite a few hundred "Dean"'s who are in our customer base. ;-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

"You know, I am assuming that you have read the other forum notes people posted here."Well you know, that never crossed my mind? Please.A little more civility as shown by Mr Randazzo in his email wouldn't go amiss. Thank you Robert for your reply & help in resolving the matter."As such, you'd at LEAST have thought about giving your FULL name - there are quite a few hundred "Dean"'s who are in our customer base. ;-)"See bottom right corner of logo. Everybody else can see it ;)-Deanhttp://www.ukdirectva.co.uk/webpics/ukd_sig.jpg

Civility?Sorry I did not look into your signature graphic - I am trying to assist everyone, so it didn't occur to me to have to go looking into everyone's graphics - by the way, your name is blurring into the background image, so it wasn't "blatantly" obvioys.Anyway - I am happy you got everything resolved.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Randy,Have just installed her and am looking over the new features. First impressions .. stunning. I particularly like the Airline options. As you Americans would say, neat ;)Lefteris. One of my pet hates is with the proliferation of ever increasing complex add ons that strive for realism, and those users who jump in with both feet, never having looked at a PDF in their entire sim career, and then complaining that if flies nothing like the default 737 ;) I think suggesting that maybe I hadn't tried reading other postings beforehand put me dangerously close to being one of the afore mentioned, and touched a raw nerve ;)Apologies for the excessive use of the ';)' smiley in this thread :-hah