Sign in to follow this  
ORN

Getting rid of discontinue

Hi there!THis is the #1 Airliner so far

Eagle? Can you give me what you are trying to input? I can help you if I know what you are doing on your route.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest amerton

Is your real name Eagle ? Please read forum rules.2 different things here : getting rid of the disco and inserting your next wpt.1) Delete the disco with the DEL CDU key and clicking on the disco line.IF the FMC does not let you delete the disco (re-inserts one) it means you have a 180 degrees course reversal in your flight plan (X to Y and then X) OR you have 2 identical wpts one after the other (X then X).2) Now, if you can't enter the next wpt, you must get an error message such as not in the database ? This would mean this wpt is unknow in your nav data.anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Actually it is in a way. My initials

Hi there.As Anthony says, "OR you have 2 identical wpts one after the other ", and that's what you have. I opened the fsn file in FS Navigator and found that wp ROXET is duplicated. WHen I exported to rte format I got the disco unable ro delete.Delete one of them, export again, and off you go. I've tried it and worked.Men vi kunne ha snakka norsk ogs

Right, better check my plan before I export (it's generated from fsnavigator).God natt!