Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray CYYZ

TRAFFIC!!!

Guest Ray CYYZ

Ok, I have lots of pretty diamonds on my ND ... How do I get the silly FS system to make them come closer to me? :-lolI am running at 100% traffic, but I have yet to get anything come close.Ray

G'day Ray....It must be all that great FS9 ATC, keeping seperation ;)I had a few issues "chasing" planes as well.....It's good fun though,

Oh I am good at this! lol. If you know a regular route like my KSJC, the arr aircraft will be descending to KSFO so I must stay at 5000' over SJC BUT leaving rwy 12R I shoot straight up and get all kinds of TAs and RAs lol. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest FattyBear

On just my 3rd or 4th flight I had a close encounter with traffic and had to do manual avoidance manuevers or MAM (so I sound like I know what Im talking about :-lol). It was pretty awesome. Try flying in/out of LAX or EGLL

Guest Ray CYYZ

>"If the mountain does not come to you, go towards it">>(Freely translated) :-)>>anthony>>Anthony Merton>Precision Manuals Development>http://www.precisionmanuals.comDoes that not tend to void the warranty? :-lolATC tends to terminate IFR when you do that. I was wondering if there were any FS9.CFG type tweeks to make it keep you busier...Ray

Guest captbulldog 2

With Ultimate Traffic, GA traffic tool, and Traffic at 100%, I got "TRAFFIC" since flight 1 :-)Taking off is always fun. It had always been fast pace, now I have to deal with these yellow diamonds! Try approach into Los Angeles or San Francisco Bay area though, your TCAS'll get a work out.