Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

36 hours...

Guest Callmecapt

I'm getting quite concerned now. It's been 36 hours and still no word from support and still no download link.Please, shed some light on this. I'm reading all these posts from people saying how fantastic a product it is and I still can't enjoy it.Goran Matovinaorder number2404200407255441

Goran-You service provider doesn't happen to be optusnet.com.au, does it?We have about a dozen folks who have purchased during the past few days who are on this service provider.About three weeks ago, optusnet.com.au started blocking a massive swath of IP addresses.... Not certain why- but it affected one of our beta testers.I have written to them a total of 14 times and they assure me that they do not have an IP blocks set up....I have a dozen or so customers that I can use to prove otherwise....It's unfortunate- and the service I've received trying to reach them (by phone even) has been so sub-standard as to be almost funny....Try setting yourself up with a non optusnet acccount (hotmail and such) and forward the address along to us.... we'll do anything we can to help you out- short of flying down there and personally "educating" the fellow I spoke with by phone....(any takers? I need someone to pick me up at the airport!)RSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest venustus

Hi Robert,Have purchased all your products with complete satisfaction!And you guessed it,I am with "optusnet".I must admit with having problems when they changed things on there end!!And YES they are not that customer friendly!!I bought your product(the NG)over 12 hours ago and still hevent received a download link.Could you please advise.Regards,Dimitri Mak

Guest venustus

I have now created another email adress:venustus01@hotmail.com.Maybe you could send the download link to this new adress.regards,Dimitri Mak

Guest Callmecapt

Looks like it's optusnet's fault. Yes, I'm with optusnet. I'll be calling them up this afternoon.My other email is goran_mato@hotmail.com

Guest Callmecapt

They are actually very good. 2nd largest phone company in the country (Australia) as far as I know. Never had a busy signal when trying to connect to them so they are pretty reliable.I have my own business and if I were to change ISP's, I would have to change my email and I have too many clients to bother with doing that. However, now that you mention it, one of my clients said they got a bounced email. This is getting very curious.Goran

Guest venustus

I actually called optus and they said that any incoming email without proper security "credentials" wuold be blacklisted.They stated that the problem is with the pmdg server!Go figure!Dimitri

Guest venustus

Just received the download link!You guys are superb!!Thanksregards,Dimitri

I have the same problem as I am with Optusnet as well. Can you send the link to andrewbrown@nationalfleet.com.auThanksAndrew.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just so there no confusion.Andrew BrownPS I send a request direct to PMDG Support as well.CheersAndrew.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest venustus

Andrew,I had to create a hotmail address.optus have certainly screwed up here!Dimitri

There are a few ISPs around Australia. Ive tried Telstra, Optus and now Dodo... All their customer services are very bad... Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer