Sign in to follow this  
Guest AC_149

PMDG Styles

Guest AC_149

I have a concern. Whenever I open up the PMDG menu in FS, and i click on Styles, the screen goes black and i cant do anything! Sometimes i click it in the right place and return to the cockpit. Does anyone know why this is happening. BTW, this also happened in the 600/700 thanks Andrew

Guest AC_149

:( i wish i had XP, but i do have FS9. i jsut dont know why its not working... I have ME which sucks! could that be my problem?Andrew

Andrew,Are you trying this in full screen mode? I know FS9 sucks when it comes to handeling the menus and such with certain video drivers.Cheers,

Yes I am afriad that it could be the problem. PMDG plainly state that only XP users will be supported. I know this is not what you want to hear but maybe a time for a upgrade? [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest AC_149

first.. yes i do fly in full screen.. and about the upgrade.. hahah way over due on that one.. heheh .. ME sucks soooo much!! i will be buying a new computer soon though.. just gotta save up a couple more bucks.. umm.. cant wait to buy my first computer! hehethanks for all the help.Andrew

AndrewI have the same problem and use ME but---this only happens in darkness,If I try during day conditions the menu comes up ok!When I get into the menu and try and choose an airline config. there are no airlines listed, any ideas? I have reinstalled but no help.David

Hi AndrewJust to confirm. Does the menus work if in windowed mode? If they do work in this mode then there is certainly a criver issue.Cheers,

Guest AC_149

Same.. no airlines in the Airline Menu... i got it up but only if i minimized FS and the re opened itAndrew

yep, me too. I can open the styles menu, but no airline presets show in the drop down menu. strange.........Ryan