Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

CTD when setting V1, VR, etc,,

When I try to set the V1, VR, etc... via the knob on the panel I get a CTD.It begins with the left MFD flashing (with the speed and alt. bars blinking on and off) and then CTD.Never had this before the -800/-900 install.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thx!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I will look into this Shane. There was some changes in this area and while I do not get CTDs we have seen one other area with an issue related to this. For now do what the pilots do by entering your V speeds on the takeoff ref page! Manual selection through the ref selector is done for ?....... ;-)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

... when the CDU is MELed maybe?What a team work eh?

>> I will look into this Shane. There was some changes in this>area and while I do not get CTDs we have seen one other area>with an issue related to this. For now do what the pilots do>by entering your V speeds on the takeoff ref page! Manual>selection through the ref selector is done for ?....... ;-)>>>>>>>[h4]Best Wishes,>Randy J. Smith>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg>>AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA>@535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |Ok, I'll do that for the time being.Thx for the quick response!!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest tmetzinger

>... when the CDU is MELed maybe?>>What a team work eh?Manual setting works for me so far - a big improvement over 1.3.

Guest mikemcbee

Manual Settings not good here. Cannot set VR, MFD changes screen. Mike