Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG SUPPORT SCHEDULE FOR 26APR04

Captains-At PMDG there are two of us who man the support desk 7 days a week.26APR04 is going to be unusual in that BOTH Paul and I will be heavily tasked with our "normal" jobs in the airline industry and we do not anticipate answering any technical support email until approximately 2200Z on 26APR04....Paul is working a few back to back shifts supporting his real airplanes and crews....We had planned to have me available all day on Monday, however the check-airman called in sick for my Proficiency Check last monday and it was rescheduled for 26APR04...... Not much we could do about that.... you know what they say about day jobs always getting in the way! ;-)As of 0300Z on 26APR04, we have answered all currently held technical support email. If you sent us an email and did not get a response- RESEND... The rest of the team will still be in/out of the forum during the day- and of course you should always help each other out if you know the answer to a question!I'll be back to working support@ tomorrow evening, sorry for any inconvenience!(If any of you gents want to sit in and take the PC for me- that'd be right dandy also! You know those check-airmen...always thinking they have to make sure you know which side points into the wind!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest ba747heavy

Have fun on that PC RSR :)

I could take the PC for you but at the end you would have lost a customer :-( :-( and a check-airman :-) Andy b

Appreciate your support guys, great job!Tom Stewart

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest McFly

I got my download link yesterday but it just goes to the familiar "Page cannot be found". Is this what others are seeing? Is this the feared, server overload? I've sent a couple of E's but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Terry

Terry,I had the same problem. Just send them an e-mail. I did & they gave me an order reset in no time ! Great stuff.Eric (EHGG)

Guest Godessofthesky

Hey Hey not all of your pilots are Gents..please correct thisits 2004 LOLCassaundravanessa

LOL yes that is very true! My last flight on SWA was with a woman captain ;-) but they are even more rare in the flight simulator comunity, sad really..[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |