Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

A Vote Please - Your Opinion is Important

Guest PaulL01

>Paul where did you get those eyes >I have been looking high and low to find them. >I would love to use them for a screen saver. >Thanks for any info >DenverDaveWot eyes? http://www.frontiernet.net/~pleatzaw/images/Flook.gifOk, I'm confused, eyes? http://www.frontiernet.net/~pleatzaw/images/Fcrazy.gif I'm tired of this, http://www.frontiernet.net/~pleatzaw/images/Ftired.gifLook man, give me back my eye! http://www.frontiernet.net/~pleatzaw/images/Eyes.gifJust right click on the image and save. :)Later,

Guest eko

Bless photoshop, I love that program! :-)Heather, I took your sig and made a very scaled down version of it. I like simple stuff, so this is just my take on what a nice elegant sig for you would be. Like I said, this is just my OPINION and take on it. Hope you like it.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...7d4317a8819.jpg

Guest Heather 636

Thank you EkoThat was very nice of you to go to all that trouble for me except that my signature with two DC-3's has been fine, no complaints. It was this one that some, and rightfully so, had a problem with.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...ForumID8&omm#22I think everyone might have gotten the idea that I was fighting their opinion that it was too big. Shoot! Even I agree it was a bit large; thought that before I even originally posted it. I was just polling to see if it was too tacky or inacceptable as far as my friends here were concerned.For the sake of those who were offended or didn't care for the extra scrolling, I will leave it as it is now. I never meant to get everyone riled up. And please believe me that I am NOT upset with anybody who may have voiced an opinion against it. I sure wouldn't have asked you to be honest about it otherwise.I am not here to muddy the waters. I like this environment and it makes me feel good when, as I learn more about FS, I can give something back to those who ask the same questions that I one time did as well.Just because I'm a former woman Marine, can out-shoot both my brother and late father with a .45, and can kick my brother's butt, though he will deny it, with some fancy San Su moves, does not mean that I am not sensitive to how others feel.I'm just a little pussycat, trust me. ;)You guys and gals of this forum, with very few exceptions, are some pretty great people.Even in regards to Edam, I have to honor and respect his opinion. My brother has a signature when he used to prowl some forums. It read, "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it."If I didn't already like the one I have, I'd steal that from him for I am a true believer in those words.I'll see you all tomorrow.Cheers and sincerest best regards,Heather "Bad Weather" Sherman

Heather:I like your signature, and I am a conservative 65 year old retired Bank Manager.

Guest Timbo

I think it's a bit too big.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated June 29th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

I think it is awesome!!! IT RULEZ!! TUBULAR!!! RAD!!! IT'S BAD MAN!! BODACIOUS!!! :-hahI can't believe I used those words once. :-roll Hmmmmm.... Heather keep the sig if I get bored of it I'll ask you to change it!! :-lolhttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Heather,As someone who is a constant reader of the forum, but rarely responds,(only twice in 4 years) I find your sig and your personality to be notonly in good taste, but just down right fun. I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past weeks and am a strong if somewhat silent supporter. It is and has always been people like you, Elrond, Paul, Mike, and many others who make this such a great forum and hobby. I urge to please just stay as you are and keep the sig as long as it pleases you.Regards,Fred (Solent 619)

Guest gasebah

Geez...I thought this was a flightsim forum. I stopped reading after the 6th post. Get a grip guys.Alex

Guest Matt Johnson

Heather,Ok, folks are getting very confused here (not your fault, I hasten to add)... in that they are wondering if you are asking about your "standard" sig and not the "large one".If you want an opinion, the standard sig is fine, but the large one is *too* big. The standard sig is 41k, which is okay -- it could do with going on a byte diet (it should be possible to get it down to 36k without much in the way of image quality loss) but pixelwise it's just about ok -- I can tolerate it and I like its content, so on that balance it doesn't bother me. :-)Regards,--M

"Just because I'm a former woman Marine, can out-shoot both my brother and late father with a .45, and can kick my brother's butt, though he will deny it, with some fancy San Su moves, does not mean that I am not sensitive to how others feel"The ones who boast about it are the ones you should never fear! Its the quiet one in the corner you know nothing about that will kick your tail! Food for thought...........Oh, and by the way, I too love your sig! :)

Guest JDH

"It was respectful and welcome, unlike some others."LOLUnlike some others, well I'd certainly include some of your replies as NOT being respectful and welcome! See earlier posts on your use of the word "chick" if you get confused!

Hi all,have kept my mouth shot so far...only found this thread this morning... Wow! You folks have been busy last night !! :-lolHeather, your sig is fine, and I agree with 'lowering' it a bit, but otherwise noprobs here. (Sure, I'm biased with Dak's ;-) )Apart from the opinion on size, color and contents I would urge all to keep things restricted to those topics and not get into personal opinions about personal opinions..... if you get my drift?I don't like closing threads...... I also don't like us getting into less friendly remarks. No need for that, and if you really feel you will not be able to suppress the urge, then there are other forums on the 'net ;-)Have fun all,Francois :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

I think it's funny how things work. When I had 2 women on my sig, all the guys liked it, but I ALWAYS got e-mail from women telling me what a pig I was. (If they only knew! LOL!!) Now a women puts 2 women and all the guys like it again (I do!) and I am curious how many women have complained to a women. I'll bet none!It's fine with me Heather. Unless the admin says it needs modification or changing, leave it.Don

Heather,My vote goes for the sig with the two Dakotas minus the cartoon. If the Forum Administrators can accept it, so can we !Since you started posting here, life has been so much more fun, and, like several others have said, your sig mirrors the personality you project.Have a great 4th,

Gee! I never heard of an former Marine, I always thought once a Marine always a Marine. Heather, If my vote count I have no problems with your sig. Enjoy your posts keep it up.