Sign in to follow this  
Guest Collezio

737-800/900 TCAS II ... Problem

Guest Collezio

You will agree with me that 737-800/900 it is in absolute the better airplane for FS2004 and lock staying that the small problem that I have is a needle in the haystack in comparison to what offers this masterpiece, I ask help however you to resolve it: the spectacular TCAS II in the operation, nell ' EFIS MCP the traffic doesn't visualize me, that recalls however to the moment of the need with " traffic traffic " and with the writing in the display " TRAFFIC " with the external view in fact I see that the traffic, however the classical symbols red and green are not visualized in the efis.... uff. According to you how come?? it seems me of to proceed in the correct manner, for first thing I activate it making the test, then I select TA/RA to panel of the trasponder, then ABOVE in slope, NORMAL in cruise and BELOWE in descent... but how come I don't see the symbols of the traffic on the display... ?? Thanks to all...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/73308.jpg

Filippo,You have to press the TFC button. Just click on the center of the ND range selector on the EFIS control panel.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest EISN_CONTROL

2 possible reasons.1)Did you click "TFC" on the EFIS controls. You can tell as it will say TFC on the left hand side of the ND.2)You also need to bear in mind that unless you have "Show all non-threatening traffic" checked in the PMDG options menu,the TCAS will only show aircraft which are a possible threat,as in real life.John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest Art Vandalay

You have to press the TFC-Button which is located in the middle of the the knob where you set you ND

Guest EISN_CONTROL

The tcas will display up to 80nm and 200 aircraft at any one time.If you just want situational awareness. Go to PMDG-Styles and check the "Show all non-threatening traffic".You're Transponder(Radio stack) should also be set to TA/RA or TA.John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest Collezio

They are an idiot all it takes is reading more ' the manual