Sign in to follow this  
marcom

A few bugs...

Guest rserpieri

Dear Mark,first of all think about your position:you are about 14nm west of VOR 1.Second the radial is a "segment" that goes away from the VOR in a certain direction,and can be flown outbound or inbound.This means that to intercept the radial 252 outbound as you want to do,you are suppose to set 252 in your course selector and not 072 otherwise you'll tell the A/C(autopilot flight director system) that you want to fly it inbound.In the picture you showed the CDI(course deviation index) on both EADI and EHSI are working more than properly.........and so is the flight director.Try this and enjoy,Roberto

Dang, I think you're right!That confused me a lot! Thank God it didn't help in a real aircraft in IMC with terrain in the region!!!!Thanks for clearing that up,Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Also-what is your full-screen resolution? What about the display settings? Take a pic for me?Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest rserpieri

Hi Lefteris,I have a question about the Hydraulic system too.If it is depressurized (all the pumps off or during failures) I can't move the flap lever,which I don't think is right!And plus if I insist pressing F6 or F7,eventually the flaps position changes momentarily,how is it possible?Other bugs I have found are:1.Altitude alertDuring climbs is OK,I set the altitude to capture in the MCP and about 1000 ft below I ear and see it.....,but doing the same procedure during descents doesn't call me for 1000 ft above.2.Take off config It doesn't work for the trim,I even tried with trim in full scale position.Thank you for your support,Roberto

Guest rellehenk

and why can I use speedbrakes when both System A and B hydraulics are off?

Mark-thanks for posting those. I set them exactly as in your system, and this is the result, at the same MSL (30009ft):As you can see, I can't duplicate this, so I am worried that it's Geforce2 MX440 that's causing the problem - I see the fonts being very stretched vertically on your machine...http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/avsim/altRolling2.jpg

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Fredrik0099

Hey PMDG!First I wanna say really nice work on the 737-800.But I have been notice a few bugs on my 800.1. In the FMC/CDU I can

Guest LLgaz

Just to follow up on Mark's (marcon) problem. I have had a few successful flights now with the '800. The very first time I took off after installing, I got the engine failure just before V1, but (knock on wood) that hasn't happened again.Today, I did a flight from TAPA to TBPB and it went well. When descending using VNAV, the aircraft pitched up to slow down to 240KTS at 10000ft. I had 10000ft set in the MCP although my altitude restriction set in the FMC was 210kts, 2000ft at BGI. Anyway, as it should, the plane levels off at 10000ft and Alt. Hold engages. Only problem is that 4100ft was shown in the Altimeter window. That stayed for about 4 seconds then switched to 10000ft and it never happened again. I did another flight after that and never saw the problem again. The aircraft didn't change its attitude at all (it didn't suddenly pitch up to try to climb to 10000ft since the altimeter was saying 4100ft but that could be because alt. hold was engaged). Rather strange. But like I said, it never happened again on successive flights.I am using IWI scenery, Scenery complexity set to max, and autogen set to very dense. I have an AMD2200, T14600 and SoundBlaster Live! Value (more than 3 years old and still going strong). I am also using the Saitek X45.Unfortunately, I was unable to get a quick screenshot but if it happens again, I'll try to get one.