Sign in to follow this  
Garys

747-400 Variants

Guest dmclark

I'm really looking forward to this project too, having just completed an 8 hour Miami-Heathrow on VATSIM with the default 744 panel and using the Squawkbox "FMC"...having a real sim to use will be heaven! I still managed to touch down safely on 09L using raw data calcs but boy some better nav and perf data would have made it easier!Good luck with the development and remember we're all suckers for eye candy if there are any screenies available!DaveBAW242

Guest cargo747

Hello Marc,thanks for the update on the "Queen of the Skies" ;-)Still looking to get this little rumor about the -400F to "mature a little bit"... (for obvious reasons)Great work for the 600/700/800/900 and the Prop-thinggy ;-)Keep it up.Thanks and Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.org

Thanks for the replys guys, I also am interested in the 747 and don't care for the 737-800 series. I think people like Gary and others are just excited/ interested in a product that they look forward to. Nothing wrong with asking questions here is there?