Sign in to follow this  
Guest vortovor

Parkingbrake doesn't help?

Guest vortovor

Hello,I'm using the latest PDMG 737-600/700in FS9.Even when my throttles are fully down and my plane set on parkingbrake, the plane move's very slow forwards.What can I do about it?Bestvortovor

same here, noticed it too that I very slowly drift onto the runway while holding short.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest flimz

Hi there,Yes - I've also had the very same problem. I'm not sure if I get it at engines idle BUT I do definately get it when engines are slightly above idle - like when I've set the parking brakes during a taxi and not idled the engines so I can get moving faster when I get a takeoff clearance.I love the NG but this can be a little frustrating....especially when I'm doing some FMC work and look up to see my nose has pushed right through into the terminal!Tim.

Guys - This is a well known MSFSism I think. If my memory serves me right it is related to joysticks not being calibrated correctly. Idle N1 should read just slightly above 20%. Mine's at 20.6%N1You could also try to do a search on this in the forum for more extensive facts, as this has been discussed beforeCare to report your idle %N1?Hope it helps,

Guest TrafficTraffic

I had this problem during SU2 beta testing, and sure enough, calibrating my throttle carefully so that idle setting is reached before throttle stop is reached fixed it.Try disabling your joystick/throttle and pressing F1 on your keyboard to idle the throttles. See if N1 goes down. If so, your throttle needs calibration. Something like a 20.6% to 21% change can make a difference. If external scenery seems to shimmer as you sit there idling, you're really creeping slowly.I use registered FSUIPC for my calibration.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

[h2]ALSO[/h2] This is another reason for some of you not getting the SPOILERS to deploy at TD. Please push F1 above the landing runway (50 feet RA) unless your throttle has been calibrated correctly![h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest vortovor

Here's a solution:What you need to do is turn down the sensitivity in flight simpress then click OptionsSensitivity this should salve the issue Bestvortovor