Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Ge-Force4 Ti 4400 128DDR

Anyone have good driver info for this card?Im going from a GF2 Pro 64 meg and now im starting from scratch with the driver game.Thanks,Ed (The other Ed)P4 2.2 GhzAsus P4S533G-Force4 TI-4400 128DDR 28.32 (Came on the disc)Samsung PC2700 DDR 512megs:-beerchug

Hi, Ed. I have GF4 Ti4600 128 and I have used both the 28.32 and the 29.42 off nVidia website. Both of them are good on my setup.

Thanks!I almost went with the 4600 but, i could not afford the extra 125 bucks. I was on a budget. (The wife said no!)HahahCard is workin sweet though!Ed (The other Ed)

Is there anychance you'd like to get rid of your old video card? Sell it at a low cost, or trade for something?

The 29.42's work well for me.Athlon XP 1800+TI4400John

Sorry,I put it in my daughters P3-850.It had the first generation Geforce cards and it was losing its zap so the time came to upgrade her's and she gets my handme downs so to speak so i wind up with the new upgrade. Wish i could have helped ya.Ed (The other Ed):-beerchug

Hey, like the old saying goes "Family before strangers on the internet."

Guest gasebah

29.60 runs perfect on my system for around 14 days now. I never got my setup 100% stable with the 29.42 (or was it .43?)AlexAthlon XP 2100+GF4Ti4600WinXP Home