Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Question regarding the ACARS

I see that there is no manual about the ACARS. Can you explain the worth data link and how it generaly works, the hole ACARS ofcourse?Thanks,

Ramon,The only thing that works as of right now is the EVENT TIMES on the ACARS pages. The rest will be announced by PMDG in due time as they've stated in the pinned topics and elsewhere.Hope it helps,

That was the only thing I needed to know. Thanks for the quick reply.

Guest Balrog

Mats, how do you reset the event times page for the next leg? Can`t find anything in the manuals about it. Rgds,Kjell.

Hmmm dunno :-hmmmMaybe by resetting the FMC with DELeting the DEP airport?Actually I don't have a clue. I bet Mr. Anthony "FMC" Merton can answer this one! ;-)Cheers,

Guest Balrog

Mats, tried DEL on just about everything, either INVALID DELETE or no joy at all. Even tried powering down, both SBY and BATT PWR OFF, to no avail. Only thing I found that helps is to go to select aircraft, and hitting OK on the one I`m flying at the moment (or changing aircraft if I so fancy). That resets everything in the FMC plus MCP, but not the radios and such.Cheers,Kjell.