Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDiaz

Adding an airline to the select an airline list?

Guest JDiaz

Hi there everyone!First off, amazing work on the 800/900 it operates beautifully and the model and repaints are the best out there! I've been a big supporter of your stuff from the beginning and you just keep getting better and better!Having said that, is there a way to edit the select an airline list so that I can add an airline to the list? I want to add the ATA cockpit configuration to the list. Thanks!Jason Diaz

It's very easy: You can edit the 737NGAirlines.ini file which resides in the PMDG folder.Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest JDiaz

Awesome thank you Lefteris! One more question though what do the AOA and LBS command lines control? Thank you!Jason Diaz

Guest Marc Harrington

AOA = Angle of Attack indicator on the PFDLBS = Weight units in pounds (LBS) or kilograms

Guest EGCC

Out of interest, are these carrier settings known (i.e. 100% accurate) or based on photos, your own knowledge, etc?Thanks.

Guest Marc Harrington

They are mostly based on photos, with some resulting from feedback from various people employed at the actual airline.