Sign in to follow this  
Guest Burton

VC Default View Change

Guest Burton

hi all :)first of this addon is almost perfect.everthings great, but there are a few things i dont like:1) i wanted to change the default view of the vc cause the 'default' default view xD is too far in the front. so i opened the panel.cfg and the vcpanel.cfg and set the x value to -1000. and it worked.but unfortuantly only in the -700. the -600 has still the 'old' view.i guess its a problem caused by the fact that the -600 panel.cfgs are aliases of the -700 cfgs and there is actually no panel.cfg for the -600 .so what can i do?thx in advance,burt

WellYou could make a copy of the 700 panel.cfg and vcpanel.cfg put it in the 600 folder and tweak it for the 600.Would that work?

Guest Burton

dunno?!?would it theoratically work if i delete the alias.cfgs and put the tweaked 700 cfgs into the folder?then i would give it a try.thx 4 the quick answer :)

Guest Burton

ok, now i exchanged the panel.cfgs but it doesnt work :(why wont this work???? :((((normally it should have worked anyway with both models since they share the same panel but doesnt it work? :(but thank u too

Guest Burton

hm, noone from pmdg here who could help me??? :(

Guest Burton

ok, the two vcs are patched but y are the changes i made only applied in the 700???can someone plz help me? greets,burt