Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

how long to deliver download link? (GOT IT - THANKS)

Guest benw

hi guys,just rushed home with the credit card handy, did the deed on the PMDG website, all went through fine, and am now waiting for the download link. Twenty minutes on, no sign of it and I'm panicking that I might have typed my email address in wrong, but I'm fairly sure I didn't!If you've got it, how long did yours take, and PMDG guys, how long can I expect to wait?Ben

Hi Ben.it's Ben what? or, even, your order ID might be???Without SOME sort of details, I can't help ya, even though I want to try!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

nevermind. LK's on the case

Guest benw

Sorry Lefteris, didn't know that I could post the number here, it's2604200413235184 and it's Benjamin Weston. Cheers!Ben

We have benwest11032 (at) hotmail.comin our files. Everything indicates that the email link has gone out with no issues, so (since I noticed that you're on hotmail), check the spam filtering they do, just in case...

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest benw

Whoops, that'll be the problem, it'sbenwest1032 (at) hotmail.comonly 1 '1'!TaBen

OK - I updated your record.You should have gotten email already.Cheers,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest benw

Thanks Lefteris, downloading as we speak...Now that, other developers, is customer service!!!!CheersBen

hi ben this is my first time so forgive me if i am doing this wrong i purchased last nite but i have not received the download link yet what do i do regards mark d p