Sign in to follow this  
Guest koosiekoek

Throttle Quadrant Lock

Guest koosiekoek

Hi All Pilots...and PMDG STaff...Now this is a problem I had with the 700 and basciley all payware and is getting really irritating now... Each time I press they key 1 or 2 accidentley on my keyboard only my number 1 or 2 engine is selected. I cant press E + 1 + 2...it doesnt work... It do work with default or freeware stuff, but not with the PMDG. How can I get my quadrandt locked back to both engines without rechoosing the whole thing?If anyone can help,Thanx!Koosie, South Africa:-zhelp

Guest Valid_Andy

You can't - but you can stop it happing!Go to the control settings in FS, and delete any assignment for 'select engine'. Then it will never happen again:P

DOH!! :-kewlOne of the annoying FS issues I never really thought about how to fix but really bugged me when it happened. Great tip, thx Andy.

Guest koosiekoek

Thanx Guys!I will defnitley do that!Regards,KoosieSouth Africa