Sign in to follow this  
petermaxkoller

PIC767 no FS2004 version:change to ??

Colin,I'm not at liberty to reveal any features of the new PICv2.You can decide for yourself once it's out.Tero

PPL(A)

We're nearly halfway to FS2006 and still no sign of PICvAnything that works (properly) in FS2004. I certainly hope PICv2 comes with free tickets to an FS2006 patch otherwise I'll be passing on it! Heck I might even pass on PICv2 anyway - I'm kinda getting attached 737NG. :7 Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Hi all,The PMDG is a fine simulation of the latest 737 technology.. One that has not been mentioned which I like a lot is the A310 - Masters Edition which is also a great product. If you really like to get into procedures and so on I would recommend the 747-200 Ready For Pushback from VMAX (but you need to do a bit of study ).For corporate jet heads the release of the Citation X from Eaglesoft is top class. (also have a Hawker 400).If you like flying the old way the Captain SIM 727 Professional is very good.PSS Products A319,20,21,30,40 are very good also but have a few intermittent bugs which can be annoying.A new CRJ200 is out as well from Feelthere but the FMC is very basic.Good Luck,Rgds, John

Guest cs-aso

Hello:I agree will almost of the replies here. The 737NG from PMDG is, absolutely, the best product I've ever tried in FS, and I'm running it for more than 10 years now (remender those days of the "green carpet" all over Chicago Area?)Now that payware is growing and freeware is getting down to mediocre add-ons, these guys from Precision Manuals are giving all our comunity the true meaning of paying for things we like: a good product AND an outstanding costumer service. I read all the threads in this forum and, sometimes, believe me, I feel like we have a friend on the other side of the "line", rather than a "cold" a distant "supplier". Congratulations PMDG.What a difference from other developing companies, where all you get (after paying!) is rude answers and a never ending list of bugs and imperfections...Returning to the PMDG 737, it's wonderfull to pilot a FS add-on and find that everything just... works flawless! Maybe a few minor "tweaks" would be apreciated, like the absense of wing light in the 600/700 after the upgrade (you have to hit the I key) or the missed calculation of fuel of the "new" FMC. But this is nothing because it doesn't afect the simulation and, of course, this is PMDG and, therefore, this guys will fix it even before we complaint.I know that this is payware, but, even so, my BIG thanks for the joyfull hours on my PC.PS: Just imagine how fantastic it would be a A320 family developed by PMDG...WOW!Lu

I'm sure he meant no offense Jose', I for one just got your latest AIBridge offering working with PMDG. Fantastic and freeware to boot, great job and many thanks. I suspect what he was really referring to was the panel functionality on payware vs freeware offerings. Generally speaking, once you've had full panel functionality with either PMDG, PIC, PSS, etc., the majority of the freeware offerings don't do a whole lot for those of us who have experienced them. I know there are exceptions but as a rule they are few and far between. As for the original subject being a former PIC'r and a grinner who has since moved on to FS2K4, the PMDG product is of the same calibre and high quality that the PIC had, just smaller. :

Jay EKlund

UVA/GCVA Pile-it

Guest cs-aso

Yes, Jay, you're right. (Desculpa, Jos

JayThanks for the words, however AIBridge is a old product the internal solution is one less program to run. That's what I use.LuisSem problemas, por isso

Guest speight

PIC767 had some character; the awesome sound when climbing or reversing and an impeccable airfile, made it a joy to fly and it will remain a true FS Classic for me!The PSS A330/340 is also a superb product, but is lacking in tech details and needs some updates fom hard to find locations in their forum. One Thing that really bugs me is having to pay for the liveries. I think PMDG though, have the best support and an extremely good value product with all the liveries FREE. To choose their offering is the right way to go.