Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood

how can i configure the lower eicas ... ?

Hollywood, If you were not aware, the lower EICAS has different *options* on the real NG. The way we have it now is modelled after the west Jet style (not just west jet but as an example) so that first bringup the lower the screen is blank. Pushing the MFD switches -SYS ENG- will display that either chosen information. The lower EICAS in the picture you ref is a case where the DU panel switches have changed the order of what displays where. PMDG looked at the switchability of the DUs and found that it was not very FPS friendly or feasible. The current operation is to rightclick on the upper to pop up the lower then push either ENG or SYS.. Hope this helps [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Ok RandyBut how do i get that navigation display on my lower EICAS. It looks like the real aircraft can do it. Is there a way in this panel too?Like the hidden Lower EICAS clickspot you indicated to me, i mean. ;) Maybe some keystroke ? :)CheersMartin

Guest Lenny Zaman

currently not feasible...cheers

You cannot. It's very true you can do that on the real NG but was not something that would work here. I wanted it very bad but really a function I can live without.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |