Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevchris

List of Problems Since New Installation

Guest kevchris

Hello All -I have experienced the following difficulties since installing the new PMDG 737-800/900 product yesterday. I should mention that I have been flying the 737-600/700 aircraft for several months and have not encountered any significant problems. I should also mention that I am not a pilot, but I have until now been able to get the aircraft started and completed many flights. When I load the 737, the battery is in "discharge" and even when switching on the ground power switch, the auto pilot indicators remain dark. The other gauges appear normal and "powered".I never had to go through any special functions to start the 737-600, the aircraft battery seemed to be on when I loaded the plane. Is there a new step to starting the aircraft that was not mandated in the earlier product?Thanks for any assistance you can render.

Kevin can you also please go here and remove the SAVED files?C:Documents and SettingsYOUR NAME HEREMy DocumentsFlight Simulator Files And when you are done make sure the default aircraft is the cessna with engines etc normal then switch to the PMDG and tell me what happens.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest kevchris

Randy -Did exactly what you said.Switched to PMDG - aircraft loads, but no autopilot setting displays(dark) - also something weird is happening with the flaps - they go to fully extended without me setting same.Any ideas?Thanks

KevinCan you please check to see if you have the following files with the right time and date stamps in the Gauges folder in your main FS9 folder?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/73421.jpgI suspect you have may have a gauge missingHope it helps,

Guest kevchris

I am going to try a complete re-install.