Sign in to follow this  
Guest dghart

Time Error Tolerance problem

Guest dghart

I'm getting the following when trying to initialize the FMC:PERF LIMITSTIME ERROR TOLERANCE30 SECS TO RTA WPTAnyone got anything else to say but RTFM? I've been doing that all day at work!Dave Hart

[h2]TIME ERROR TOLERANCE[/H2] * Used during RTA calculations to establish a boundary on computed speeds.* 15 seconds is the default vaule (LSK 1L)* Allowable entry range at 1L is from 6 to 30 sec. The RTA function attempts to arrive at the RTA wpt within TIME ERROR TOLERANCE of 15 seconds unless another vaule is entered.* Default value displayed in small font.* This tolerance value affects only the number of potential speed adjustments when near the RTA wpt.737NG FMC USERS GUIDE page 69.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Randy J Smith

Guest dghart

> [h2]TIME ERROR TOLERANCE[/H2]>> * Used during RTA calculations to establish a boundary on>computed speeds.>>* 15 seconds is the default vaule (LSK 1L)>>* Allowable entry range at 1L is from 6 to 30 sec. The RTA>function attempts to arrive at the RTA wpt within TIME ERROR>TOLERANCE of 15 seconds unless another vaule is entered.>>* Default value displayed in small font.>>* This tolerance value affects only the number of potential>speed adjustments when near the RTA wpt.>>737NG FMC USERS GUIDE page 69.>Both the 737 600/700 and 800/900 FMC manual pages are shorter than 69 pages...I think I'm missing something here. Also, if I remember the error message, the default seems to be 30 seconds and I was exceeding that. I just installed the sid/star database and haven't tried it since then. Maybe in the morning! Thanks for the helpDave Hart