Sign in to follow this  
Guest ejv747

Need help with my setup I think!!!

Guest ejv747

Hello,I have since a month of 3 a new pc here at home. I do however struggle with my setup and to get the most out of it.Here is my setup Sony PCV-RZ46G/P4 3.2Mhz with HT/Ram 1G/Video Asus FX5600 128Mb/HD 180G/OS Win-XP Pro.For flying I have the following MSFS-2004/ PMDG 600-900/PMDG B1900/PSS Dash8-300/Ultimate Traffic.Resolution is set to 1280-960 and I am only getting high 30 on the FPS but if I fly into KMDW for instance it will drop below the 10fps needless to say with a clowdy day the fps are dropping as well.Currently I am thinking it is my video card that needs a boost, however before I do change I would like to see if I have everything setup well, I have been struggling to long so I am hoping there is someone within our ranks who is a goeroe at getting the max out of a pc.I would like to thank you in advance for replying.Thanks again and many happy landings to all pilots!!