Sign in to follow this  
Guest royish

PMDG please help!

Guest VULCAN127

Thanks Randy.I wasn't clear: I was saying that crash on exit was an annoyance, but I'm not certain that that is a PMDG problem ;-). Particularly because I crash on exit now no matter what plane I am flying.I appreciate that you guys are looking into the radio problem, and tried to give as much appropriate info as I could. The fact that it doesn't occur until after an hour or so, makes it all the more difficult to track down. I wonder if it will occur during accelerated time flight?--Jamie O'Connell

Hi Jamie,"Particularly because I crash on exit now no matter what plane I am flying."You seem to have a serious problem if, everytime you want to exit MSFS that it crashes. Have you tried deleting your FS9.cfg? If I were you, as much as a pain in the butt it would be, perhaps try a complete re-install of FS9 (ouch)Just a though.

Guest ripcaster

I've had this happen, and it was immediately remedied by turning the master switch off then on again (I've got Shift+M set for that).. I don't think there's a clickable switch for this though.. Just sorta something that happens in the background.. Try that out. It worked like a charm for me. :)Trevor LoweCYYZ Apron CoordinatorTerminal 3YYZTWCR

Guest kloker

For what it's worth regarding FSUIPC and battery settings:I do not have the registered version of FSUIPC, although I have continuously installed the latest versions. Back before it went commercial, I had set the battery life to "extended" or whatever it's called. I thought that the extended battery life option may have carried over into the unregistered commercial versions because my battery never depletes, although the previous FSUIPC file is written over, so I'm not sure how that would work.For the 737-600/700 (I just got the 800/900 but haven't done much with it yet),I think the amps may go from 60 to 58 or something like that, but I cannot get the battery to run out regardless of electrical load or time.Also, I use Radar Contact, FS Meteo or ActiveSky. Those programs include (I believe) some licensed version of FSUIPC and maybe one of them has set the battery to extended life.Whatever the reason, I seem to have a perpetual battery.Keith

Guest Fjorko

My radio also locked up tonight whilst in CRZHappens in 2D panel, I have XP Pro SP1a,

Guest diajohn2

Did you use time compression during your flight (keyboard R)?

Guest christianholmes

I don't use any time compression.

Okay - QUICK FIX ONLY!!! assign a key in FS to the Avionics Master switch - but double check your PMDG/general/keyboard commands to ensure that you aren't doubling up on anything (as my experience has told me the PMDG assignments override FS). That will at least turn your avionics back on. I believe PMDG are trying to find out what's turning them off in the first place.

Same issue here as well.737-800, VC, no cabin.FSUIPC non-registered. I don't even have that "Extend Battery Life" option. :(I guess I will try that avionics fix by Twaycott for the time being.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest allblack

Hi Mark,Good to see another Wellingtonian on here.How are you with the FMC? What sort of skill level do you have with the 736/7?Got it a week ago, and it's very challenging!!CheersTimKarori