Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legal Flyer

738 panel loadup problems !

Guest Legal Flyer

Hello PMDG wizards,I encountered a small problem.after FS9 startup I select default flight with the 172. I then select PMDG 737-8. the panel starts loading nicely and then a screen appears that says it's loading navdata and aiports and the also the thrust reversers are working continuously but my throttle is at idle. I have to press the F1 key to stop the reversers. It happens every time a load up the panel. ??????i have a registered FUIPC copy.Anyone a solution for this ?greetings

Hummmm. How do you know that it is the reversers? Do you have a key mapped for them? Did you manually remove your saved files fromC:Documents and SettingsYOUR NAMEMy DocumentsFlight Simulator Files?[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest TCC

Yes, I also have reverser after loading.Where do we know? Just look at the engine gauge, indicating REV, until pressing F1.TCC

Guest Legal Flyer

yep, you can hear them and it is indicated on the eicas.I did not remove any files before and after the installation of 738greetings

Guest MSMITH6

I have noticed the same problem. Loading PMDG after default 172. Was there ever a solution presented?Thanks