Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Great Airlines 737-400

Guest Stanner1953

Has anyone experience using "Great Airlines 737-400" in FS 2002 Pro? The advertisements make it look like a terrific add-on. Is it as good as the advertisement states it is?Thanks.Stanner

Yeah it's great, I also recommend the PIC 767, and the PSS A320 series + the 747-400.

Guest gasebah

It is still the plane that offers the most fun to me because it is right in between. Not too complex, not too simply, not two heavy on framerates.The PSS Airbus is nice too but slows my machine down a bit more than the DF.Alex

Guest Rizzibird

Interesting. In my case it is DF737 the one which is slower as PSS.Anyway I think it is a must get aircraft.NejcEDIT: I mean that frame rates in 737 panel are slower as those in the A320.

Actually, while I don't have the PSS A320, I have the Ariane 733, and I remember in FS2000 my FPS would slow to a snails pace with the DF 734, and skyrocket with the Ariane 733, whereas its the complete opposite in FS2002. Either way you look at it, the DF 734 is the difinitive 737 Classic add-on. If your FPS are getting murdered by the visual though, you can always use the PFG models and get some incredible FPS.Scott

Guest gasebah

Yes, sorry that is possible. I am using the Lee Hetherington merger of the DF734 panel and airfile together with the default MS model.I am doing this for so long that I simply forgot to mention it.Framerates with this merger are considerably higher the with the default DF.Alex