Sign in to follow this  
luckynic1

trying to use the downloadlink thru hotmail

im a desprate man guys i received the download link straight away after opening up a hotmail account [re optusnet can i swear i better not]this is what it does i click on downlink then it goes to the next page which said,s you are authorize to download with the link under it now comes the problem it goes to the next page it said,s to use this download you need user,s name and password please help me guys i am getting frustrated by the minute it is 11.30pm have been working 14hours straight will come back in the morning hopeing someone will have some answers or maybe try my optusnet address again-luckynic1@optusnet.com.au confirmation-2604200405303960 good-nite or day everyone i am beat i am off to bed

Guest co737

Mark, I am having the same problem as you and also use hotmail. I do not think it is a hotmail issue though. I have emailed tech support at PMDG about it and am waiting for a reply. Will let you know as soon as they respond.:-wave Mark