Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

a few simple questions

Hi PMDG,Great job on the 800/900. I've been enjoying it since last night. You simply brought MS Flight Simulator to a whole new level.I have a few questions:1. The 2D gauges quit updating a few times. I have to look to my sides and back so they resume their activities. No big deal but is it because I did something wrong or is it a little bug to be fixed?2. The taxi lights and runways light quit working once. There was no way I could turn them back on. And I could see that they were off from outside the plane so it's not just the 2D panel view. Another bug to be fixed?3. I assume by installing 800/900 it updates my 600/700 as well, right? Because now my panels for both packages are exactly the same.And to bump one of my previous post, PMDG 737 700 was shown on US History Channel for a good 5 minutes. I was like, "I have that plane, it's great!'Great job, you guys!Jason Zhang

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest EISN_CONTROL

1)This is probably due to your video card not having enough memory for the new bitmaps(Night bitmaps). It happens me sometimes aswell, not specifically with the PMDG. Just most of the time,cos that's all I fly ;)2)I believe this is a minor bug,no doubt PMDG will fix it.3)Yes it does,it updates everything other than the VC,as that would require a whole new model for both the 600 and 700Good stuff, this addon is of such quality that it deserves a full hour long documentary on it! John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest danowat

Hi,I actually think the gauge not updating is not due to not having enough video memory.I have had this problem, it seems very sparadic, i.e. does not always happen, and I can't "make" it happen.You are not alone in having this problem, mind you it only happens to me on the "southwest" style panel, and I aint to keen on that one anyway ;)Dan.