Sign in to follow this  
Guest 7377NG

URGENT HELP!!

Guest 7377NG

Hi All,I just purchased the 800/900 PMDG i downloaded and everything fine however when i go to run the EXE file it keeps displaying the message "pls be advised that you must have the 737NG base product installed". The problem is I do have the 737NG product installed.So i read the readme that came with it and i made sure that it was V1.3 i also got the update again and installed that, but whenever i go to install the 800/900 the same message appears all the time!Help what can id do to get the 800/900 installed.7377NG

Guest christianholmes

Does it exit the installer? Or is it just an advisory warning? Can you click OK and proceed with the install?

Guest JDiaz

The only thing I can think of is that you need to install the service update before you install the 800/900...try using the remove all tool in the pmdg downloads section then reinstall everything...base package first, then service pack then 800/900 and see if that helpsjason diaz

Guest 7377NG

Thanks guys for getting back to me so soon, however unfortunatly i have tried unistalling everything then reinstalling but it kept displaying the same message.And in response to the first question yes the EXE files closes itself and will not continue with the install.pls f anybody else has any suggestions pls psot them.Kind Regards7377NG