Sign in to follow this  
Guest wothan

Purcased 737-800/900 but no email with download link !!

Guest wothan

Edit- Order ID removedI have purcased the 737-800/900 on PMDG

Guest keattchr

I have emailed that address twice over the last 4 days and had no response either!I guessed it was busy due to the release but 4 days?Ray Keattch

Guest Marc Harrington

Ray,support has been very active before, during and after release, so you should have received a reply already. Are you perhaps from Australia?

Guest wothan

well I guess it

Guest Marc Harrington

Finn,support will get back to you as soon as possible. They are active on a daily basis so you should not have to wait much longer.

Guest Marc Harrington

Finn,the 4 days case is extraordinary and does not usually happen so there must be other circumstances leading to it, such as blocked e-mail addresses. Read the post for Australians above for more info.About your case, I replied below. The first line on our support page says 'you will get what you paid for'. Three hours is a short time period, especially when support is not fully staffed at this time of day in the US. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Guest Marc Harrington

I was asking Ray, not you. I have replied twice to you below.

Guest wothan

Well that sounds fine, cause as stated above I

Guest keattchr

I am from the UK.I first emailed support on Saturday but not for a download link!I obtained two 8Gb SCSI drives so I installed and striped them with a view to putting FS2004 on them. I had read FS would be smoother on its own drive. I removed FS, re-installed to the new drives.I suppose you can guess the rest - I re-installed all my planes and scenery. I then saw the new 737 was released but horror - I had not followed the correct uninstall procedure (nearly a year since buying the base version and I just plain didn't remember there was a special update procedure).Now I can't re-install the base version or buy the update!!!!!!!!!I have sent support all my previous purchase order emails and key requests but no reply after 4 days :-(Ray Keattch.

I HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO BROADBAND INTERNET. I did not read anywhere that it would take more than a few seconds for me to receive a download link or I would have just ordered the boxed version. I do not want a refund, I just want a download link to my order. Like mentioned at the begining, I have limited access to broadband internet. My 24kbps connection is not that reliable to download 70mb anymore, and you guys don't allow DAP.My email address is metro757@sbcglobal.net and I am from the Midwestern US. ISP is SBC Yahoo!

I have the same problem .. i have written support 3 or 4 times with no response ... several days now ....Vernon

Gentlemen,Anyone who has not had a reply to there support@ email in the last two days is encoutering some type of email problem. Support Email was clean of new messages last night and again this morning so if you haven't heard from myself or Rob, Check your spam filters and send another request.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg