Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Anniete -- I can't stand it any longer!!!!

Kinda reminds me of ...Johnny Cash and his hit called ......"A boy named Sue"This is just about as funny and entertaining.Thanks for the morning chuckle and grins!Bobedited ... If you want a copy and don't have Bearshare, I will send you a mp3 to keep this light and friendly.

Guest Lobaeux4

About frame rates again............LobaeuxI'm not french, but took french classes at a historically black college from a vietnamese women. But, I hope no one thinks I'm female, lol.

I thought barry and me were recreating the American war of independance for you as a special treat :)Well If I want no public spectacle i got one !I am 19 year old female I went to c.e.s tournefeuille in the south of France where my Father Works at Airbus he is a Areonautical engineer I then moved to Falmouth and went to Art colledge to Study art and lived with my sister when I graduated recently I started doing oil paints and I do also design work freelance And painting Planes to learn computer graphic programs,I have two dogs and a pole cat (European variaty) I am 5feet 6", Blonde long hair Blue eyes ,Medium size (small chest)I have A very stict non animal diet ,No animal products at all ,I do not drink alcahol and Nearly never use Bad language.I have no religious or political interest and do not Argue much.I prefer girls to boys for relationships and do not have a girlfrind at the moment,I have flown in lots of diferant aircraft and had many lessons ,mainly in cessna but Once i flew a piper cub that belonged to a friend of my father.I have had the internet for nearly two years and joined Avsim in about march.I speak fair English but use my translator checker mostly as my writing is real bad .I have done about 35 repaint and people download them alot and that makes me happy ,I do not think I am anything Special but I do something that people seem to like and so if they still want it I shall keep doing it .And that is about everything I can think of for now ,when the book is finished I will upload it to Avsim .Thank you all for your interest :)Bob xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bob ;)I think some people would take issue with that statement - myself included. The fact that you don't think you are special makes you special. :)Signed,Herman(but my friends, family and husband call me Kathy)

Anniette,Your "ARTWORK" and aircraft painting speak for themselves!!!!I cannot imagine having a creative mind ... being barely able to draw a "stick-person" ... but congratulate you on your creativity!!!! It is a gift!Thanks for joining this group ... and for all your contributions. The world is a much better place because of DIVERSITY ... When I was in college 35 long years ago, I learned this Latin phrase, "non illigitimus carborundum" translated very liberally into english, it means "don't let the bast@rds get you down" ... good words to live by.Keep Smiling!!!!!!

Guest Heather 636

Hear, hear Herman, um, Kathy, er, aw heck with with it, George!;)Anniette, I couldn't agree with Kathy more. In the short time that I have come to know you through these forums and correspondence, I have come to see you as a charming, sensitive, and beautiful soul. Don't EVER let anyone, here or elsewhere, make you feel any less of the beautiful human being that you are. You bring a lot of light and spirit to this forum and you are cherished for it (unlike trouble-makers like me) It's a joke! Just kidding! At least I don't MEAN to start trouble.Anyway, you're a beautiful girl Anniette and you lighten up our lives here and I thank you for it.Sincerely,Heather "Bad Weather" Sherman

Ditto to what Kathy and what Heather just said. Keep up your wonderful work you are a beautiful soul.Brent

Hi Bazza and all !It seems to me you have all missed the point here. Remember Bazza's in Australia where all the girlies are called SHEILA, so to him this is a new experience to meet females, shemales or whatever by the name of Anniette, Kathy and so on. Lighten up, give the guy a break, I'm sure if we were all in the same room , Bazza would be first to get a round in and have us howling in laughter ! Georgie

>So yes-for me any information is helpful. Your former >signature and the small amount of information it contains is >helpful to me to visualize a person instead of a machine. I >think that is nice!:-) Geofa,When I first starting reading this thread I felt like the majority: namely, what right (or interest) is it of the original poster to ask such a question?And yet your very thoughtful comments on the internet and anonimity caused me pause. I have a B.A. in communcations, but it was *long* before anyone ever dreamed of the kinds of electronic ones that would make up so much of how we interact with people nowadays. It's *not* the same as a phone conversation or an actual letter, being both at once more intimate and more distant.And now I think I am of the opinion as well that it's nice to connect a face or some sort of identification to the posters involved. It's still no one's "right" to know, but I also don't think it's impertinent to ask.So... while no one's interested, I'll tell you you can find out everything you ever wanted to know about me (not that you ever *wanted* to know anything about me) at www.kelleytown.com. It's not a troll -- my site is ad-free and of real interest only to someone who likes digital photography -- but it demonstrates yet another way people can get to know each other through this media.

Mike, (and Geoff),I just visited that site and I think you (and Geoff) are right.I always use my real name and on most of my sites I have a picture of myself, and often some sort of Bio. Not that I am that interesting, )or handsom :-lol ) but I consider it common courtesy to let people 'know' me. Not only on the internet, in real life as well.Yes, Geoff has a good point. I don't think we should force people in any way to 'publish' themselves, but personally I prefer to, and to know about others. The world is anonymous enough as it is, and exactly that anonimity, whilst sometimes good (think about spam and other commercial or even criminal intrusions), is often cause for slackening manners in some ways.Am I being old fashioned now!? :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest RobA

Anniete, Thanks for sharing your talents and interest in aviation with the rest of us! You've added to my flight sim experiece in many ways, no matter what your gender may be. Keep up the good work........ don't worry, be happy mon!! :-) In a few years I'll be able to take flight lessons. Until then, I'm going back to bed. :-)Robhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d24827b78926d46.jpg[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS