Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Anniete -- I can't stand it any longer!!!!

AnnietteAre you living in Falmouth now as that is where Rob Young lives.I am taking that Diamond DV40 which I used in the Reims air race down to Cornwall in the next week to ten days.I have to give Rob a Ride maybe to the Scilly isles so if you want to come you are more than welcome.Peter

Guest Scott Campbell

Now let's stop gabbing about irrelevant issues like who's male or female. Who cares?Let's get back to simming and developing and making FS a better product.That's what EVERYONE is here to do.So go do it. And leave the painters to their wonderful work.

And as we are all putting up pictures of ourselves :-)Whoops that one of my dog Katie (I think :-)

Guest Simpit

>>I grew up in Bucksnort, Tennessee and still live there.Bucksnort? Done got gas there once, late at night, gowan to Arkansas. By Memphis, ain't it? Got plum et up by skeeters. Heckof a place. Lotsa friendly people hangin' out at the git-n-go by the interstate...Derek ;)

Guest Heather 636

Awwww Scott, do I HAVE to? I still have paint under my fingernails from the last job.Phooey!;)Just kidin', you know that.Actually, I think I'm going to go fly, something I seem to be doing much less of these days.Cheers!Heather

I knda enjoy this light hearted discussion for a change. If you don't like it, why don't you go back to flying? As you can see, we are not all flyers only here.For not being a flame session, this is as fast of exchange as I have seen here and I intend to continue enjoying the msgs.Bobbie again!

Well.. its interesting, in this age of equality etc... that us guys. Leap with uncontrollable Heroism to protect the fair maiden when she is threatened in anyway. Its very interesting for me to observe this.. That said, I think it's a ridiculous question to post in this forum... The answer is, of course, obvious.Be excellent to each other:-)Pete

I just read that whole thread, and I'm not really sure what to think...if only people were this interesting, strange, and wonderful outside of the world of aviation (virtual or not)

Guest jase439

Flying? What the hell is that?

I just love when these threads turn into a soap opera.

Eric 

SHEESH!!!! For months now, I have been curious about the name Anniette and wondered whether it was a sheilas' or a blokes' name . Yeah - that's Aussie talk! So finally yesterday -- I couldn't stand it anymore and asked a simple question. I asked "Anniette - are you a boy or a girl?"I then qualified my question and told the morons in this forum (of which there are plenty - as in other walks of life ) that before they jumped on me - to consider why I was asking this question.Of course , Anniette took instant offence to my simple question -- that of course automatically indicates to me that she's a girl ! :) And the morons did not read past my first sentence of my original posting - and jumped in with boots and all.Now - will all please notice that I am not an anonymous poster -- I use my REAL name in this forum -- so you know who and what I am . If somebody from another country was not familiar with my name and asked me if I was a boy or a girl -- I would not jump to instant defence or offense. What's with some of you people? - why the extreme defensiveness? I have never been involved in any kind of flame war and do not intend to do so.