Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Anniete -- I can't stand it any longer!!!!

I must ask --- are you a boy or a girl????Now before all you morons jump on me and say "Of course , she's a girl!!!" - let me say that the only name that I know that is similar to Anniette is Annette - which is of course , a girls' name in English. But - Anniette?? in French??Thanks

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I'm a guy.

Firstly there are no "morons"here at this site only friendly good people .I know I should not let this sort of thing bother me ,but i feel Someone is trying to upset me as some people did at Fs.comI get a few emails everyday simalar to this and I do not know why people do this when all I do is be polite and try not to upset anyone.But as this is been made to be a public Of me I have to awnser I think .I am not wanting to go into my Family history but Barry ward I have to say because simply you are not aware of something does not make it not true :Below are referance to People in your country if you are A Australien ,who share my name Which i am sorry you find amusing.I am not stupid really and realise that what ever my name was would be no reason at all too asume because my name is unknown to you , this would have anything to do with my sexuality.This is why I expect you are being not very nice.I think posts like this are unnessasary and do not make anyone feel good.Whatever i am or are not i do not deserve this in a forum I think as my home.Anniettehttp://www.ecu.edu/studentlife/acss/newsletter/advice.htmlAnniette de Colignyhttp://medlem.spray.se/mounsieurs/Anniette Mel

Hi Anniette,hmmmm... I do not think Barry meant any harm with his question. I read it as jokingly..... One problem about forums and writing between people with different mother languages and cultures is that sometimes what seems a joke to one, is seen as not funny, or even an insult, to another. I am always in favor of giving people the benefit of the doubt.It is a very interesting answer though ! ;-)And Barry, in case you might wonder about my name...NO, I am not French !!!! :-lol :-lol P.S. Not female either ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Anniette,Very well-thought out response. My respect for you has climbed a notch.Larry

Is it really important?Some people, including myself, prefer a certain level of anonymity. Only a select few individuals on the forums know parts of my private life and experience

Barry,All you had to do is check the Profile to find your answer, instead of trying to upset or insult someone here who is very a kind and talented painter. Anniette has contributed a lot over the last few months to this hobby and has befriended many here.Brent

What does it matter?Gender is not an issue, we all have a contribution to make, we are all share an interest and that

Guest Lizardo

At least it beat another discussion about frame rates.

KathyPeople do have to respect others privacy and not expect more than is freely given.There are very few women in the forums and it is healthy that more are now appearing.Maybe because of your rarity curiousity rears its head. Anniette has a unique and distinct style as well as a warm and enthusiastic personality which makes her postings ones that you read.For those reasons she like yourself has turned into a forum celebrity.It is only natural to want to know about shining lights :-)and Anniettes right to tell them to mind their own business.Now you have got me intrigued about yours :-)Peter

To me the gender of a person really doesn't matter concerning the posting here, but it is interesting to see how many ladies are involved in FS.

Hi Peter (again)Intrigued about what? My gender or my private life?Well, let

>Intrigued about what? My gender or my private life?

Peter, I can't get much "lighter" than that without going over the edge (that was near it or perhaps over it) :)You can always send me a private message by clicking on the icon.I will ALWAYS talk about my father and my son. I don't have any further ambitions about flying - been there, done that, got the T-shirt.See ya,Kathy.