Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Anniete -- I can't stand it any longer!!!!

>>Flying? What the hell is that? Watching a bunch of electrons dancing across the screen & thinking you're airborne! :)

Guest Scott Campbell

Barry,The first clue was when everyone calls Anniette "she" or "her". ;-)

ROFLMAO!! :-lol Good one Larry! Unfortunately, those electrons are the only thing keeping me going until I can scurry up enough cash to actually make my dream come true. I truely envy you real world pilots!Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

Well Bob :), all I can say is I think your work is excellent. You are a very talented artist and I for one hope to see more of it. Keep up the good work. One "fatherly" note of advice. Your life is your business. Don't EVER feel obliged to list it out for people to read.Daddy - Don Moser

Guest Scott Campbell

Larry,It's not the thinking you're airborne that's frightening, it's then landing and going outside and being surprised you aren't watching the surf roll in on Hawaii!I...um...(cough)..would know nothing about that, of course. :-lol

BobbieI am getting an error on those pictures. Either that or im brain dead and missing what the others see?Enlighten me please :-)Peter

I know a real world 767 pilot who built & fly's a very fast homebuilt aircraft with airspeeds close to 300 mph. Now he's very excited about building & flying radio controlled aircraft, starting with a basic high wing trainer. So we just go around in circles anyway!! :)Another aquaintence is world known his warbird restoration company, but enjoys model trains! I suppose this flight simulation hobby is about as good as any. I know I certainly enjoy it, cause I've hung around here much to long!!! :)L.Adamson ----- just flew out of Hawaii (as Scott mentioned) myself this mourning ---- as a Airbus captain of course....

>>Intrigued about what? My gender or my private life?<>>My god what an oversensitive bunch of humourlous people :-( >>Kathy im not in the slightest bit concerned about your >gender or private life whether your male female (other than >it would be nice to have a better balance)I really dont care >what your leanings are. >>Maybe I was interested in your father, yours sons gliding >your flying ambitions....... >>Lighten up please >>Peter :-) What do you expect - women!!! sheeesh

Now now.... tsk tsk.... let's keep things friendly here !! :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Just an old lady finishing out her years before she packs her bags and leaves us. Can't hear or can't see much any more. It happens quickly once they start the down hill slide. Enjoy life while it's good.Bobbie and Tina.