Sign in to follow this  

cargo liveries?

I don't see any cargo/freight liveries... for some reason I am a cargo/freight fan, maybe I was one in a past life... or probably it has to do with not caring about if the passengers have a rough flight!!! cargo keeps the world goingSo are there any cargo liveries available for the NG and/or 800-900?I know airborne express has a few 737s but they are probably the older versions... I'd love if somebody could do a fictional repaint though... something freight/cargo related? Thank you!

Guest Vector2Final

I don't believe I've seen any cargo liveries for the PMDG, but I'm also in the boat of wanting to see lots of different liveries. I can't figure out how to paint a plane to save my life.I suppose I'm getting bummed seeing all the repetitive Delta, Southwest, etc paints ad nauseum (in general, not directed specifically to any one group).I'd love to see PMDG paints of Singapore Airlines, Cathay, Middle East Airlines, Aeroflot, Air New Zealand, Fed Ex, UPS, JAL, Emirates..and so on..one can only hope. :)-Charles P.

Guest VULCAN127

There's a FedEX livery for the NG 737 600/700 downloadable from the PMDG site. It's very nice.--Jamie O'Connell

I actually just noticed that and tried it but found out it seems to be missing textures on the bottom of the tail. Oh well, what a surprise, the livery I want doesn't show up right!

The livery as presented is based on the Boeing 727 since there is no real world FEDEX 737, there is no missing texture.

Guest georg

I think that its mainly because PMDG has produced a passenger airplane (some panel features, outside look, model, cabin etc) and it will not look good if they make a freighter with pax doors and fully seated cabin. Anyways a livery would be wonderful!

thank you very much for the replies! Time to fly the fed ex until somebody comes out with another repaint

Guest asheron96

Hi just purchased this gorgeous airliner and wanted to add my voice to thos who look for cargo repaints !!Please please and many thanks for a superb aircraftMats