Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

US Air Beechcraft B1900D (new colours) update

Nearly there, just need to resize the flag on tail and some small details, the wing root will be white but there is nothing I can do about that...And you guys and gals across the water enjoy your Independence Day!regards:-cool

Well....actually there is something you can do about it. Notify the author so that he can fix problems he's not aware of. I just uploaded a new version with textures for the wingroot, which were overlooked. In any case, that's a great looking paint scheme.Mike Stone

Aah, Quit being so self-conscious, Mike!:-lolKeep up the great work and have a firecrackery 4th!!

Actually Mike I did ask before but no reply, anyway sounds like problem solved! excellent! thanks Mike..I wonder has it got reflective textures for the cockpit window!?regards

I have to say I am REALLY looking forward to this airplaneskin being released. I dont even like B-1900 generallyand dont particularly like the US Air livery. However, thisplane is changing my mind! Looks just awesome.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Hmmmm....didn't get it, or I missed it (I get a LOT of e-mail). Did you perchance send it to my old e-mail. Oh well.Self-conscious? Me? No way. How could I be? After all, I'm 5'8", long blonde hair (natural), blue eyes, 39-24-36 figure. Yup, I'm a girl. My real first name is Mikelina.

I`m going to wait for new model, the white root is quite noticableon this livery.......pssssst! Mike have you sussed the reflections oncockpit windows yet? Someone offered to tell you the secret on one ofthe earlier B1900D posts. sssssssshhhhhhhh.

Coming out of the closet?!!!:-lolIf I can get more "stars", you can call me Williamia!:-lol