Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreddyG

Response to Australians

Guest FreddyG

Robert, if there is such a problem with Australia, why are you debiting our accounts as you did mine yesterday? You have my money. but I have no goods!! Why don't you write a message in this Forum to us ignorant Aussies and relieve us of our anxiety and tell us what you are going to do about it or what we should do about it? By debiting our accounts you have entered into a contract with us and therefore it is up to you to honour that contract. If you can't email us now, or God knows when,perhaps not for months, what happens to our downloads? Isn't there some other way we can obtain our download? How about customer service and letting us know via this forum, if there is no other way, keeping us informed of what is going on. I know the two of you are obviously busy but a bit of assurance on this forum would go a long way.

Guest prichards

Open a hotmail account then email PMDG support with your hotmail and purchase details and they will fix you up!PeteYMML

HI PETE I DID BUT I CAN NOT STILL DOWNLOAD IT. IT SAYING TO DOWNLOAD THIS YOU NEED USERS NAME AND PASSWORD HAVE YOU ANY ANSWERS

Guest Callmecapt

Did you email them your receipt number and first and last name?Goran

Nameless-You apparently have not read the post I placed at the top of the forum in order that we might be able to help folks in Australia that are effected by this problem?You also failed to read the AUSTRALIA WARNING in the shopping cart with the same instructions?I hope you feel better now that you have "told me off." ;-)>Robert, if there is such a problem with Australia,The problem with Australian addresses is not extremely widespread- but it is effecting a few popular ISP's in Australia. The decision to take such action was your government's, and has no input from PMDG.Trange of IP's being blocked is constantly changing, so we may reach some users on some networks then be unable to reach them later. Your government has not provided any means for commerce to predict or know which addresses are being blocked.You appear to insinuate that someone from PMDG is sitting behind a desk gleefully accepting credit cards for Australians that cannot receive email from PMDG. This insinuation is rediculous, as, like most e-commerce the purchase/transaction fulfullment process is automatic. Aside from the warning that is already posted in the shopping cart- there is no way to prevent someone from a affected network from purchasing.Of course- non of your venting in this forum would have been necessary had you read the warning posted within the shopping cart prior to your purchase.....Since Sunday we have posted a warning for some specific network users, but then changed to a general "Autralia Warning" this morning.So...if you'd like to help us to help you- set up a hotmail address and forward it along to support@precisionmanuals.com. We'll do everything we can to work around these IP blocks- but if you come here to slag me for doing everything I can to help- you won't get a sympathetic ear.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert,Here Here !Let me say that you guy's at PMDG are doing the most fantastic job of creating, testing and distributing your products.It's a shame that people like the original poster cannot see past their own problem to read posts that relate to it, let alone the forum rules.I am ashamed to say I come from the same country !I can't wait for the 747 to arrive, but rest assured I won't be hassling you for a release date.Keep up the good work.CheersBrad PorterYSSY

Guest FreddyG

Brad, you are ashamed because of what I said? I read what Robert said about the Australian problem!! What I wanted to be "assured" of is that whatever happens with the break-down of email between the two countries, Robert will make sure that the orders will be fulfilled, whatever the problem. I don't know about you, but even though I have bought some 30 aircraft and scenery over the Internet I am still jumpy when it comes to the transactions which are, after all, just a ping through the ether net. Quite different from eyeball to eyeball in a shop. As to your manner of comment to Robert, I can only say "Bollocks"!! (Oh, I did open a hotmail email account yesterday and sent my particulars to Support. I have yet to hear from them). Digger from YSSY!

FreddyG,the term "digger" is reserved for those Australian's (and Kiwi's) that are returned servicemen from the first and second world war. It is derived from those men who served their country proud, digging trenches in battle fields of Europe. These men (and women, in the nurses corps)of which most are not with us today, have earn't that privilege of the term "digger". My Great Grandfather and Grandfather both served their country in those battles as well as my father in Vietnam.These gentlemen were just that, and if you had already read Mr Randazzo's post, and if you have read any of the posts in this forum, then you would realize that PMDG is one company that is not about to "shaft" any of it's customers. They have the reputation of setting the benchmark in customer service in the Flight Sim Industry, and I can assure you that if you follow the procedure as advised, you will receive the product you paid for.Please don't embarrass the rest of us Aussie's in this forum by behaving like a yank! ;) (JK)

Guest FreddyG

Travis, I am a Digger and proud of it. Served for 30 years. Active service in Korea, Malaya (twice) Vietnam. Looking at my chest on ANZAC Day are quite a few reminders of those days and my body has scars as well!!! Perhaps I am behaving like a Yank. I fought often enough beside them. Something may have rubbed off and I don't mind one little bit!!! Oh, I even got to like the Brits!!Digger from YSSY

Guest jetstar230

>Robert, if there is such a problem with Australia, why are>you debiting our accounts as you did mine yesterday? You have>my money. but I have no goods!! Why don't you write a message>in this Forum to us ignorant Aussies and relieve us of our>anxiety and tell us what you are going to do about it or what>we should do about it? By debiting our accounts you have>entered into a contract with us and therefore it is up to you>to honour that contract. If you can't email us now, or God>knows when,perhaps not for months, what happens to our>downloads? Isn't there some other way we can obtain our>download? How about customer service and letting us know via>this forum, if there is no other way, keeping us informed of>what is going on. I know the two of you are obviously busy but>a bit of assurance on this forum would go a long way. >>> Get a life mate!!it says it on there forum and perchase page that there is a problem with Aussie Emails!!! And yes your are VERY IGNORENT. Its not PMDGs fault about the Emails! So dont get on this forum now and Cry about it!!! You should have read the Warning first!!

Hang on John,It's not their world cup. It belongs to us Kiwis. Out fo the goodness of our heart we are sharing it around the world.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Well said guys, I read the posts did what was asked and it only took a couple of days to get the fantastic product.Ray

Guest Raafie75

Come on guys, we are talking about a computer game here. It seems like a life or death situation and it says alot about human behaviour. Lets all step back and think about what we are saying before we say it. We are all in this to have fun and not to cop a ear full!Yours sincerely,