Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikehaska

HAPPY 4TH ! ! !

Have a HAPPY and SAFE Fourth everyone. Let's hope for a nice, quiet, peaceful day. Enjoy your cookouts and PLEASE DON'T drink and drive!Don

The same goes for me from the other side of the Pond ! This year especially we should remember those things that unite us rather than divide us.Here's to an incident-free day of celebration.Best wishes to all my virtual friends,

Guest Lindy

I second that! The news has been full of dire warnings for this years' 4th..... let's hope they don't come to pass EVER! Safe, happy and fun 4th to everyone. :-jumpy :-yellow1 :-jumpy-Lindy :-rotor :-newbie

What happened on the 4th July ?Was somebody born?Seriously have a good and above all peaceful dayAll the best from the UK.

Guest Heather 636

Back at y'all!Happy 4th!Drive safe, have fun, enjoy the day!Cheers!Heather

Guest bruno

Yeah, Happy and safe 4th of July to you guys over in the USA!!

Guest mikehaska

"and PLEASE DON'T drink and drive!"That goes double for you America West pilots :D Bruno- :-lol That banner is hilarious!Happy 4th of July! (And Canada Day, too!)