Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

A list of "wanted" repaints

Guest mcd211255

Hi,I am afraid that number one repaint for the 800/900 has to be British Airways . I think the BAV pilots are unanamous on this....are'nt we boys and girls.Mike DouglasBAW688Captain BAV

Guest CAL737

Dan,I have a real challenge. Hawaiian airlines in the -800 and/or -700 would be great. I been giving it a shot but haven't had much luck.Even though Hawaiian doesn't have 73s, I still dream :-hah.Many Thanks,TravisP.S. I can get you pictures of the real paint if you decide to paint it.

Guest DARRENMAN

Hello,I know we have an American Airlines livery for the 737-800. However I would like to have one painted with a specific reg. number. I took my first flight on a AA 737-800 with on N978AN. It would be cool to have a replica of the one that made me a fan.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/513241/M/ DARRENMAN

Guest diajohn2

British Airways of course. Please.

Guest Jacek_KORD

Fictional paint of LOT Polish Airlines would be nice also. :)

Would love to see Ansett even though they are no longer around.I guess I am a bit nostalgic :-).Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

Guest danowat

WOW, there are so many, enough to keep me going for a while!!!!.I am still waiting for a paintkit, any news PMDG?, how long for the 800/900 paintkit?.CheersDan.

Ansett done up in a B737-800 would be great!Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest schmidtrock

Bless you Dan!!You have just made us extremely happy !!!Thanks.