Sign in to follow this  
Guest orocketman

800/900 Still VERY Unstable - Need Help!

Guest orocketman

Guys,I've tried the following:-Updating My Video Drivers-Deleted all flightplans and flights created with PMDG-Deleting FS9.cfg (which makes fs2004 crash before I even get to the main screen)-Reinstalling the 600-900 completelyNONE OF THIS HAS WORKED!I have no problem loading the the 600-900 whatsoever. I don't have it as my default aircraft when loading. I can load it up, be sitting on the runway then poof fs quits. Not crashes just quits straight to the desktop. Sometimes it happens when i'm in flight at 200ft or once at 3000ft. Sometimes it happens when I bank. One time i even got 75% of the way through flying the pattern when it just quit. I love this package and it is clearly a flight simulator work of art, but I just want to get to enjoy it. If anyone else is having this problem and has solved it, PLEASE let me know what you did.Thanks,Jon

Guest amerton

Jon,I just read something somewhere. Could you check your pagefile's size is not manually set and if yes reset it to system managed... and let us know what happens...anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Guest orocketman

How exactly do I do that?

Control panel-system-advanced tab-performance tab-advanced-virtual memory.That is always advisable especially in windows XP. But if you haven

Guest orocketman

IT WORKS!It not only works, it works perfectly. I just did an absolutely flawless flight from Dubai to Doha. Thanks for all your help!-Jon