Sign in to follow this  
Guest traprat

"unpainted" repaint?

Guest traprat

During the beta stage, many of your screenshots were of the "unpainted" 8/900 and I was wondering if the wonderful people at PMDG are going to release that to the general public."real world" flying out of Boeing Field in Seattle, I see as many of those beauties as cessnas and would sure like to get my hands on that repaint, or lack there of in this caseTravis

Guest FattyBear

Yes they will in good time.

Guest Dash8driver

For real fun you can fly one out of Renton WA (KRNT). Its a nice short runway with Lake Washington at the end, plus its the true birth place of every 737 to ever take flight. I grew up on the other side of the lake and loved to watch all the fresh, very green 737's and 757's lift off the ground for the very first time for their maiden test flight before returning to KBFI. And I still to to this day.

Travis,thanks for your interest in this interesting looking livery. Our rendition of a pre-delivery aircraft has been finished and is now awaiting installer writing. It SHOULD appear on our download pages within the week.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/73707.jpg

Guest traprat

You folks truely are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait.