Sign in to follow this  
SQUAWKIDENT

737-800/900 fuel burn tables

Well I wasn't going to but I found some space for the 800/900 in my hanger;-)Haven't installed yet but would like to know where I can find the fuel burn figures for the new aircraft so I can make a new profile in my FsNav software?Presuming they will be in the manual somewhere?ThanksAdamAdam Moorewww.hhuk.netWin XP Pro - Dell Dimension 4500P4 2.54 GHz - 1GB RAMHightech Radeon 128MB 9800Pro IceQ19" CRT 1600x1200 @ 100hzAudiophile 24/96FS2004 + UK2000 1/2/3/4/5/6/EGLL PROUK VFR 1/2/3/4Ultimate VFR : RealAir SF-260Ultimate IFR : PMDG 737-700NGUltimate FUN : RealAir Decathlon

Guest rogueman1585

you have to install the package 1st. then go to the PMDG menu in your start menu and find the cruise manual under the 738/739 flight manuals menu. david

Thanks David will check now just installed Oooooh lots of new buttons to play with!Adam