Sign in to follow this  
Guest dschaum

Boeing 777 Anyone?

Guest dschaum

With the quality of workmanship we have from PMDG, wouldn't it be nice if secretively they started building a triple 7 for FS9? The company that built the last one is really droping the ball finacially by making a Concorde instead. I bet the money will roll in to the company that makes a 777 first.Just a thought. LOL.:-) :-)

Guest ba747heavy

Oh boy, you done it now :-lol. I wonder if we can get this thread to over 100 posts :-hah Lefteris you paying attention? ;)I surely would love to see PMDG create a 777.

Guest turby

I totally agree with you guys!!!Kwangtok ChangTSTC Waco(KCNW)

Guest adameke777

777 !

Guest Copyritepunx

Whoever said 757 is going to die! lol. Just kidding my friend. There isnt a decent 777 out there. The MelJet doesnt even do a justice to the awesome aircraft. PMDG could surely dominate the 777 market with such an aircraft. They would even charge more for a larger plane. I would pay 60 bux for a base model 777. Bring it on PMDG.Regards,Chris Guy PalmerDVA1385

With the extreme high quality we have seen from PMDG so far, this would be the top. I have been keen to fly a decent 777 in FS9, but can only plan for shorter routes now with the Malev 737-700 in my garage.Just pay a moment to think: You load up your sim with all the things you usually do, and there you have the following choices you can make:PMDG Beechcraft 1900PMDG 737-600/700/800/900PMDG 747 Queen of the SkiesPMDG 777And all of these with the extreme high quality known from PMDG..Gee..Cheers

Guest Rene Pedersen

I agree with most others in this thread .. 747, 777 and then perhaps a 757..If not going for a Boing airplane I would like to see a decent MD80/90 series aircraft from PMDG.

Yes ditch the 747 - old news now all being phased out of service (too many engines lol) already LOADS of excellent quality freeware 747's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBoeing 777 should be next!

Guest Hugo Frey

Yes.... a Triple Seven, please!Would be the greatest, if that aircraft get created by PMDG.Regards:

Guest Ross

A resounding YES for a PMDG 777!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thekeeperza

first the "queen of the skies" 747-400. she maybe phased out but never replaced!!!! after that i agree on a 777

A high vote for 777 (after 747 of course!).