Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buck Bolduc

beeping on take off - how do I stop this?

"Does altering the flaps chnage the trailing edge flaps automatically?"It should, Iain, but you never know when something is going to break ;-) If hydraulic system B pressure is low, a priority valve in the systems will put the LE's out first.For trimming, use the trim switches on your control column (or joystick if you have them). There should also be a keyboard key for trim. Check the button/key assignments for trim in your MSFS menu. See: Options/Controls/Assignments/etc...Hope this helps.Cheers.Ian.

Ah getting techy on me eh Ian lol? I think I listed the reasons I could recall! Well having the parking brake SET IS a real reason for a TO config warning OPSMNL page 15.20.5, true I do not know about *holding* the brakes manually but this is really not a big deal is it?[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Worked for me...I think should try again...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest iain williams

>"Does altering the flaps chnage the trailing edge flaps>automatically?">>It should, Iain, but you never know when something is going to>break ;-) If hydraulic system B pressure is low, a priority>valve in the systems will put the LE's out first.>>For trimming, use the trim switches on your control column (or>joystick if you have them). There should also be a keyboard>key for trim. Check the button/key assignments for trim in>your MSFS menu. See: Options/Controls/Assignments/etc...>>Hope this helps.>>Cheers.>Ian.Thanks Ian - I should have known that!!! Guess I am suffering a little information overload and forgot something very simple....Iain