Sign in to follow this  
Guest dschaum

Delta Livery Error

Guest dschaum

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on the Delta Livery for the 737-800, (NNC version), on the Starboard side, the American Flag is backwards.Also, if anyone would like to create a Delta NNC Livery for the 800, but with Winglets (I know in the real world, Delta didn't buy any with Winglets) It would be greatly appreciated!!!Bill Browning,,,hint hint... lolRespectfully,David SchaumDelta Virtual AirlinesVice President of EventsDAL1190Senior Captain 777-200ER

Guest rcarlson123

Dave, are you looking at the livery bitmaps on your hard drive, or the actual plane within FS? In the bitmaps, stuff on the other side of the plane will be backwards, due to the way the bitmap is wrapped onto the plane.

Guest nramsey

Remember, on planes, the flag on one side will face to the right and one will face to the left. The "stars" end should be facing forward...as if being blown by the wind :)

Guest dschaum

I'm very sorry. I stand corrected. I never noticed looking at the jets in the real world that the flag was that way. I took a close look today and what do you know. Thanks for the education gentlemen.Humbly,David Schaum